Tin Play - Masters Kit
Have a question?
Availability: In stock
Collection: Home page
Vendor: Tin Play
The seven piece Masters Kit has everything Bartenders need to efficiently craft cocktails in any bar setting; it excels in a high volume atmosphere where two bartenders may have to share a service well. This kit includes all the essential tools you will need; three 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tins, two 16oz. Cheater Tins and two 4-in- 1 Ultimate Muddle Tools. The Masters Kit with its transparent food and beverage grade plastic will save you money by eliminating over poured and cross contaminated cocktails and with the addition of the third 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tin it gives your guests a great visual experience by allowing Bartenders to perform the once complicated, crowd pleasing Waterfall Pour.
Create consistent craft cocktails with speed and style.
- Add fruit and herbs into the 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tin.
- Use the 4-in-1 Ultimate Muddle Tool to envelope the pin and press and grind ingredients.
- Take 1 level scoop of ice with the 16oz. Cheater Tin and add it to the 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tin, ice should be level with the top of the patented metal pin.
- Measure desired amount of alcohol into the cavity of the jigger and add it into the 32oz Precision Pour Shaker Tin
- Add desired mixers until liquid are level with the top of the pin.
- Use the 16oz. Cheater Tin to cap off and seal the top of the 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tin, metal rim to rim.
- Shake up ingredients and pour into a standard bar glass and serve.
To create the perfect poured martini follow the above steps but after shaking ingredients crack strain by separating the shakers just enough that the seal allows liquid to pour out or even easier invert the 16oz. Cheater Tin and insert it into the 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tin resting it on the pin, grip the 32oz Precision Pour Shaker Tin with your hand using your index finger to hold the metal shaker rims together then tip the shakers and pour your martini. The 16oz. Cheater Tin will trap ice and muddled ingredients allowing only the liquid to pour out.
To perform the Waterfall Pour.
- Stack the 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tins inside one another resting the shakers on the patented center pin.
- Reverse the 16oz. Cheater Tin and insert it into the top of the 32oz. Precision Pour Shaker Tin.
- Slowly rotate the stack of Shakers until the liquid pours out.
You will create an unforgettable experience for your guests!